Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Keurig Revolution!


If you're having trouble thinking of a great Christmas gift for your family, the Keurig coffee machines should top your list.  I was the last of my family to jump on the Keurig bandwagon, but I couldn't pass up a Black Friday discount on this Keurig B-40 machine.  There are different types of machines -my sister has one that gives you 3 sizes and you can time it to brew when you wake up in the morning.  My little B-40 doesn't have a clock, and comes with only 2 cup sizes, but it's perfect for me!





With the Keurig coffee machine you brew one cup at a time so you are never stuck with stale pot coffee, and the brewing system is in the individual K-cups so there's no cleanup!







There are over 200 varieties of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and even apple cider!  You can buy the K-cups online, but I suggest using your weekly 20% off coupons at Bed Bath & Beyond -they always have a large selection of K-cups.





You can also get a "My K-cup" which is a little filter basket the size of a K-Cup, that you can put your own ground coffee in.  Which helps if you drink a lot of coffee, and if they don't supply your favorite flavor (like the Coconut Macaroon coffee from Archer Farms -YUM!).

The problem I've run across is where do you put all of those K-cups?!  My sister puts them in a basket above her fridge, but you can also purchase different sized carousels, or a drawer (like the one I have) that your Keurig machine can sit on.





So far I'm in love with the Golden French Toast, Chocolate Glazed Doughnut, Chai, Milk Chocolate Cocoa, Spicy Eggnog, Cinnamon Roll, Gingerbread, and Butter Toffee flavored coffees/hot chocolate K-Cups, and I'm looking forward to trying the Pumpkin Spice coffee and the apple cider!

Check out some more informational videos on the Keurig Coffee Revolution on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment