Friday, June 3, 2011

Epic Weapons teams up with EA's Alice!

If you're like me, then you saw the announcement posted by American McGee a few days ago and you're still picking up the pieces of your brain that exploded from failing to contain your excitement.  Yes, it's true, Epic Weapons teamed up once again with EA and created weapon replicas from Alice Madness Returns!  So far it's just the Vorpal Blade (2 sizes) and the mechanized-looking teapot.  No word yet on the hobby horse, but I'm crossing my fingers.  Also, how cool would it be to own a chess set with the characters from AMR?  Sorry, (white) rabbit trail.  Heh.  The Vorpal Blade from the original game is also available (and ON SALE!).  I put in my order for the mini Vorpal Blade (only $13!) -I need a new letter opener anyway.  :)



Also, check out the latest Launch Trailer for the game:


No comments:

Post a Comment