Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to Blogging with Bundles!

Sorry it's been awhile -I just left my job at the production company that I've been working at for the past 3 years, in hopes of branching out and meeting new contacts at a new company.  More news on that once I get some job offers.

Anyway, with my time off I want to get back to blogging about cooking, gaming, and living in Pasadena.  Let's start with gaming:

BUNDLES!

Instead of looking forward to picking up new games this year, this girl gamer is excited to see some of her favorite game series being upgraded to 1080p HD and bundled together!  You bet I'll be be grabbing up the Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Kingdom Hearts HD bundles for my PS3!!!


  
And if you're into Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and a few others on this list, then you'll be glad to hear that those HD collections will be available soon as well.  When am I going to get a Spyro remaster for my PS3?  Huh?  Or Time Splitters? -speaking of, where is my 4th Time Splitters?!

No comments:

Post a Comment